1. Your data is important, and we make sure to treat it that way. The information below explains how we use your anonymous and personal data to improve your browsing experience.
2. Important Information
- SUMM is the Controller for the processing of your “Personal Information” as described in Section "information we must collect".
3. Information we must collect
- “Personal Information” refers to any information that you voluntarily submit to us and that identifies you personally, including contact information, such as your name, email address, company name, address, phone number, and other information about yourself or your business. Personal Information can also include information that you enter into on our website(s), and information about you that is available on the internet, from websites such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google, or publicly available information that we acquire from service providers. When you visit our website(s), you are free to explore without providing any Personal Information about yourself, however, we may ask that you provide Personal Information about yourself in exchange for access to some resources.
- We also collect “Navigational Information” to understand how users interact with the website. “Navigational Information” refers to information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and pages viewed and other similar behavioural data.
4. How we use the information we collect
- We retain technical data for a maximum period of 2 years for the purposes listed in this section so we can provide the best user experience possible.
- We never sell Personal Information to any third party.
- SUMM uses three types of cookies:
5. Security of your Data
Your personal data will be treated confidentially and SUMM takes appropriate technical and organizational security measures against its loss or unlawful processing.
6. Reviewing, correcting and removing your personal information
- Upon request, SUMM will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your Personal Information. If you provide us with your Personal Information, you have the following rights with respect to that information:
- To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com or by We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.